Awards: The Rockefeller Foundation-Acumen Food Systems Fellowship
The Rockefeller Foundation-Acumen Food Systems Fellowship
Following an inspiring inaugural year of The Rockefeller Foundation-Acumen Food Systems Fellowship, and in celebration of World Food Day, applications for the 2023 Food Systems Fellowship are now live.
The Rockefeller Foundation-Acumen Food Systems Fellowship is an intensive, one-year leadership development program offered in partnership with the Acumen Academy, the world’s school for social change. The Food Systems Fellowship introduces moral leadership concepts to a diverse cohort of ~20 global food systems leaders who are creating more inclusive, nourishing and regenerative food systems. With leading food systems facilitators, Fellows will participate in a blend of immersive seminars, workshops, and self-directed leadership experiments. The program combines in-person and virtual learning over the course of the Fellowship year as well as a week-long in person session at one of The Rockefeller Foundation’s exclusive properties. Please see program overview attached.
Applications are now open and close December 1, 2022
To qualify, applicants will need to:
- Lead or play a significant role in building an initiative eradicating poverty or injustice in food systems.
- This includes but is not limited to food production and distribution, agricultural economics and policy, and food safety and justice.
- Have worked at least 5 years in food systems spaces and have a vision for creating impact on the local, national, and/or global level
- Have a collaborative and/or entrepreneurial mindset
- Have telephone and internet coverage
- Be proficient in English — all seminars and workshops will be conducted in English.
More articles in category Awards
- AIBS 2023 Emerging Public Policy Leadership Award (by aneely on Nov 30, 2022)
- Anne S. Chatham Fellowship in Medicinal Botany (by aneely on Sep 26, 2022)
- Anne S. Chatham Fellowship in Medicinal Botany (by aneely on Sep 21, 2021)
- Grant Award: Anne S. Chatham Fellowship in Medicinal Botany (by aneely on Oct 11, 2019)
- Heiser Award Winner (by admin on Sep 06, 2019)
- Anne S. Chatham Fellowship (by admin on Sep 24, 2018)