Abstracts can only be accepted if you have a PAID registration for the conference by March 15. To register for SEB/ISE 2020, click here. There will be no reimbursement for no-shows.
The abstract submission deadline is Sunday, March 15th, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST.
SPECIAL ORGANIZED SESSIONS: If you are organizing a session, and have already contacted potential participants, you should contact the Conference Organizers at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review and accept organized sessions on a rolling basis up until the abstract submission deadline. Participants for these organized sessions should NOT submit their individual abstracts until the Conference Organizers have approved the session and given further instructions for the abstract submissions (we will provide a special access code for your session participants).
Before you begin your submission:
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words
- After you complete your submission you will receive a confirmation email
- You can paste your Abstract directly from Word or iWork; however, all formatting except bold, italics, underline and sub- script/superscript will be removed.
- If you need help entering special HTML characters, such as Greek characters, symbols, and so forth, click here.
- The person who submits an abstract has the ability to change it after it has been submitted. To do so, go to the SEB/ISE 2020 Electronic Abstract Site Overview page located here. You will see a Login button at the bottom of the menu on the left. Log in, and then find the specific page for the abstract you would like to alter. On the abstract page, under the heading Abstract Detail you will see an “Edit” link. Use this to gain access to your abstract for alterations.