Please direct all membership renewal inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advantages of annual membership are:
* Online subscription to Economic Botany, the Society's quarterly journal.
* Eligibility to submit manuscripts to Economic Botany.
* Invitation and opportunity to present papers at the Annual Meeting and Symposium.
* Eligibility for grants and awards in support of student research.
* Biannual Newsletter - Plants and People.
* Affiliation with colleagues who share your interests.
Membership becomes effective as of January 1 of the year in which the application is received.
To begin receiving Membership Benefits:
|Least Developed Country Regular Membership||$25|
|Least Developed Country Student Membership||$10|
|Family Membership (Emeritus, Regular & Student)||+$10|
*Includes printed journal if requested.
**An Associate Membership is a gift membership given by SEB members to colleagues in developing nations.
Please note: Current SEB members also have the ABILITY TO PROVIDE GIFT MEMBERSHIPS TO NEW STUDENT MEMBERS FOR $10.
All memberships include online access to Economic Botany (1947 - today), and all isues of the Society newsletter, Plants & People.
A 2017 print subscription to Economic Botany is available upon request at $55. Make sure you check the "print subscription" box when renewing.
Economic Botany Bibliographic & Ordering Information
Imprint: New York Botanical Garden Press
Printed By Springer Science+Business Media
Commenced publication 1947
Audience: Anthropologists, Ethnobotanists, Economic Botanists, Ethnobiologists, Ethnopharmacologists, Medicinal Chemists, Pharmacognosists, Pharmacologists
Subscriptions for the year 2017, Volume 71 (1-4)